Collect information on users and their actions to send the correct materials, to the correct people to the correct time. Therefore you need suitable content which addresses different segments, being at a different stage of purchase. You can find a solution for this purpose on this website.
Most likely, you don’t want to send the invitation to become the VIP-user when someone the first time has downloaded your materials. In this case it can be better to suggest to subscribe to newsletter of useful materials.
Your team has to be productive and write the texts accompanying the user on all his way, helping to move ahead further on a funnel and to distribute them, based on knowledge of the user.
Content marketing is a continuous process of growth. When you for the first time begin to use inbound-marketing, you investigate how your audience reacts to these or those messages and formats at different stages. Penetrating into subtleties, you build better processes which help to combine further content and campaigns more effectively.
Time spent for the transition to automation matters when you have a stable stream of leads and you know how to bring them to purchase.
Users can cope with all tasks of automation of marketing and combine in 6 important tools:
• Collection of information about each visitor on the website;
• Sending automatic messages (on the basis of collected information);
• Email-mailings about which advantage we have already talked;
• The online chat which will help to collect more information on users and their problems and also to react to them more quickly;
• Pop-up windows will help you to adapt to each user directly on the website, showing for him interesting offers;
• Analytics and funnels — favorite tools of any marketing specialist.